Warranty TotalGrow is a brand of Venntis Technologies, LLC. (Venntis Technologies).
TotalGrow™ Products purchased prior to January 1, 2016.
Venntis Technologies warrants to the purchaser of its TotalGrow product that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, conditions and service, for a period of three years from the original date of purchase, subject to the terms specified below:
- During the warranty period Venntis Technologies will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective product or part thereof.
- This warranty does not apply to any product which has been damaged, defaced, subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling (including shipping damage), or which has been altered in design or construction.
- Neither sales personnel of the seller nor any other person is authorized to make any warranties other than those described above, or to extend the duration of any warranties beyond the time period described herein.
- Removal of the manufacturing label from the product will result in the nullification of this warranty.
TotalGrow™ Products purchased after January 1, 2016.
Vendor, warrants to the purchaser of its TotalGrow™ Products that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship which cause the Products to fail to operate in accordance with the performance specifications set forth in documentation published for or provided with the Product (“Specifications”), for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase, under normal use, conditions and service, and as conditioned upon and subject to the terms specified below for products purchased after January 1, 2016:
- During the warranty period, if any Product is returned to Vendor and Vendor determines to its satisfaction that the Product failed to satisfy the requirements of this warranty, Vendor will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective Product or part thereof with a similar or like product, or issue a credit to the purchaser, not to exceed the full purchase price of the Product, which may be used for a future VT product purchase. The amount of such credit may be pro-rated, at Vendor’s sole discretion, based upon the lapse of time since the date of shipment. For purposes of clarity, "repair or replace the defective Product or part thereof " does not include any removal or reinstallation costs or expenses, including, without limitation, any labor costs or expenses, shipping costs to return non-conforming Products or any damages that may occur during the return of Product to Vendor. If Vendor chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, Vendor may replace it with a comparable product. Vendor reserves the right to use new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired or remanufactured products or parts in the repair or replacement of any Product covered by this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any product which has been damaged, defaced, subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling (including shipping damage), used or altered in a manner inconsistent with Vendor’s product specifications or instructions or which has been altered from its original design or construction.
- This limited warranty applies only where products have been installed in accordance with local requirements for licensing and wiring, and maintained according to Vendor’s Specification. No warranty coverage exists in the event of improper installation or grounding, or damage arising from alterations made during installation, acts of God, such as lightning strikes and/or electrical line power surges, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, vandalism, vermin such as slugs, ants, rodents, etc., or improper electrical connections.
- Neither sales personnel nor any other person is authorized to make any warranties other than those described above, or to extend the duration of any warranties beyond the time period described herein, on the behalf of Vendor. All warranties shall apply to Products purchased directly from an authorized Distributor, Sales Representative or Authorized Reseller of Vendor within the jurisdiction of the US and/or Canada.
- Removal or alteration of the manufacturing label from the Product will result in the nullification of this warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS DESIGNED OR IF ANY REPAIRS OR ALTERATIONS ARE MADE BY ANY PERSON NOT AUTHORIZED BY VENDOR IN WRITING.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY VENDOR WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF PRODUCT AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RESULT, WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. VENDOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PURCHASER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY NONCONFORMITY OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT SHALL BE ONLY AS EXPLICITLY SET FORTH HEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VENDOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT TO WHICH SUCH LIABILITY RELATES. IN NO EVENT SHALL VENDOR BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR COMPENSATORY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL EVEN IF VENDOR WAS ADVISED OF OR WAS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTS OR A REIMBURSEMENT OF PURCHASE PRICE SHALL CONSTITUTE COMPLETE FULFILLMENT OF ALL LIABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF VENDOR TO THE PURCHASER AND SHALL CONSTITUTE FULL SATISFACTION OF ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICTLY LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Terms of Sale
1. Purchaser acknowledges these Terms of Sales by providing payment for product or receiving product.
2. The warranty as described on our website totalgrowlight.com shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Venntis Technologies
and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. Correction of defects, in the manner and period of time described
herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all liabilities and responsibilities of Venntis Technologies to the purchaser with respect to the product, and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on contract, negligence, strictly liability or otherwise.
3. In no event shall Venntis Technologies be liable or in any way responsible for any damages or defects in
the product which were caused by repairs or attempted repairs performed by anyone other than Venntis Technologies.
4. Venntis Technologies shall not be liable or in any way responsible for any incidental or consequential economic or property damage.
In states that do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages this exclusion may not apply.
5. This warranty does not apply to improper installation or grounding, acts of God, such as lightning strikes and/or electrical line power
surges, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, vandalism, vermin such as slugs, ants, rodents, etc., or improper electrical connections.
6. Removal of the manufacturing label from the product will result in the nullification of the product warranty.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Any and all inventions, discoveries, patent applications, patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade names,
commercial symbols, trade secrets, work product and information embodying proprietary data existing and owned by Venntis Technologies
as of the date of the Order or provided sample of product shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Venntis Technologies and
its affiliates or an Authorized Service Center.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Please check with your original place of purchase for returns and refund policies.
To request an RMA directly from Venntis Technologies follow the process below:
1. To initiate a return, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information;
• Contact Name
• Date of Original Purchase
• Invoice Number or Pack Slip Number
• Quantity of Product you would like to return
• Reason for return
2. Once we have received your email with the above information, we will contact you within two business days to provide you with a Returns
Material Authorization Form.
3. Complete the Returns Material Authorization Form.
4. Retain a copy of the completed Material Authorization Form for you records.
5. Prepare the product for shipment:
• Include the original completed Returns Material Authorization Form along with the product (in the box).
• Mark on all sides the exterior of the shipping box the RMA#.
6. Ship the product to us as specified on the RMA Form.
Note: Shipping insurance is highly recommended. Venntis Technologies is not responsible for freight damaged product (on the return shipment) or loss of product.
• Read the Owner’s Manual and or Operating Instructions in it’s entirety.
• The grow light fixture includes multiple Solid State Volumetric Light (SSVL) Packages. Do not look directly into the grow light fixture
or the SSVL Light Packages. Avoid direct eye exposure to the light source while it is on.
• To prevent the risk of shock, do not touch or handle the Solid State Volumetric Light Packages, or any of the electrical
components inside the fixture.
• If a SSVL Light Package is damaged, immediately unplug the product from the power source and discontinue the use of the fixture.
• This product is for indoor use only.
• To prevent risk of fire, never use this product around combustible materials or flammable atmospheres such as gasoline or
• Use only three wire extension cords that have three prong grounding plugs and ground receptacles that accept the fixture’s plug.
• Make sure the power cord & plug are never crimped or damaged.
• Do not disconnect the power cord by pulling or tugging on the cord.
• Make sure that you are connecting to the proper voltage.
• Never operate the fixture with a missing or damaged glass safety shield.
• Unplug or turn off power to the fixture for installation, relocation, adjustments, or cleaning.
• There are no user-serviceable parts. Do not attempt any repairs yourself. If repairs should be required,
please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org